A leading expert in partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions, Sochan gets inside the minds of both the startup entrepreneurs and the big guys. This book is packed with practical suggestions, examples, and tactics to keep a partnership on the right track long after the ink on the contract has dried.
– Geoffrey Moore, author of Crossing the Chasm, The Gorilla Game, and Inside the Tornado
For anyone trying to navigate the often-stormy waters of strategic partnerships and alliances, this book provides markers to guide you on your voyage.
– Ed Oates, Cofounder, Oracle
Sochan provides the ultimate “how-to” guide to creating world-class strategic partnerships. His book includes real-life advice known only to those who have seen partnership deals made from the inside.
– Jason Wolf, General Manager, Global Technology Partners, SAP
CEOs and leadership teams who want to work more effectively with strategic partners should have a copy of this book. And business faculty who teach strategic partnerships will also find it useful.
– Mike Lyons, Managing Director, Newline Ventures; Adjunct Professor, Stanford School of Engineering
Understanding how to execute a solid partnership for your growing business is essential for any CEO. Mark Sochan demystifies the process with clear and concise language for all levels of management.
– David J. Watson, CEO Hubbuzz, Inc.
Smaller companies no longer have to second-guess what it takes to make a strategic partnership successful. This book provides a “how-to” for navigating the complexities of a partnership without getting stepped on!
– Bill Lipsin, Senior Partner, The Spur Group; former VP Worldwide Channels, NetApp